I Am A Four-season Person

Which season is my favorite one?

When I was in my twenty, I would say it was the red Summer, which was a two-month vacation, the longest one for a college student. The dazzling sunlight, strawberry lemonade, adventurous outdoor activities, and a romantic relationship wove my dynamic Summer. The vibrant Summer drives my passionate heart to pursue what I truly love.

When I was in my twenty-five, I would say it was the green Spring, which was the next season right after the frozen winter. I couldn't wait to dive into the revived spring, taking off my down jacket, inhaling the crisp air, and experiencing the blooming of cherry blossoms. I am eager to go outside to reach-out the unknown world. The energetic Spring empowers my curiosity to keep asking why and exploring the diverse world.

When I turned to thirty, I would say it was the blue Winter. I loved snuggling up on my cozy couch to watch a movie or chitchat with my friends. The whole world outside the window with a clear blue sky was quiet and calm. The sky was clear. Families were sitting around the table, having a new year gathering dinner. Happiness is the simple moment of life. The serene Winter is the fountain of my inner peace that are from my family and friends’ unconditional love.

The warm sunlight is gushing into the library. Those golden leaves are scattered in the garden. I love fall not only because the crunchy sound while stepping on fallen leaves and having seasonal pumpkin spicy latte, but my new chapters of my life are also enlightened in fall. I moved to Seattle in fall two years ago even though my friends said I made an irrational decision. I kicked off my first abroad-internship last fall even though I was not confident in working in an English-speaking environment. I sailed out my second master program this September even though I was the only international student who doesn't have an American education background. The golden Fall propels my heart to dive into my dream.

I love four seasons because my life is throughout Summer, Spring, Winter and Fall. My passion, curiosity, serenity, and fearlessness have been cultivated in four seasons. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cook A Perfect Tea Egg

Chinese Food Quiz 1

Chinese Food Quiz 3